There are many reasons why you should consider hiring a certified arborist to care for your trees. Not only does an accredited arborist have years of training and experience working with trees, but he/she is knowledgeable about the science behind tree care, planting, and maintenance.
What is an Arborist?
A certified arborist must go through training, education, and accreditation by the International Society of Arboriculture. Being an ISA Credential Holder means that you are dedicated to your profession and community.
- Services Arborists Provide
Arborists provide many useful services and have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right. Some services an arborist can provide are:
Tree Trimming and Pruning to improve health, aesthetic, or safety
Tree Cabling and Bracing to increase stability and avoid tree removal
Tree Diagnosis to identify diseases and tend to health issues
Tree Stump Removal to restore your property to its former glory
Tree Removal when necessary for safety reasons
Five Reasons to Hire a Certified Arborist
- No tree specialist is more dedicated to their work, trees, and community than an ISA certified arborist. Going through the process of becoming a certified arborist is not required to be considered a tree specialist. However, getting certifications shows that a tree specialist is fully committed to the health and care of the trees they work with.
- ISA Certified Arborists have extensive knowledge and experience caring for trees. A minimum of three years of full-time experience in arboriculture is required to become a certified arborist. They must also acquire a degree in arboriculture, horticulture, landscape architecture, or forestry from a regionally accredited educational institute.
- Properly cared-for trees will increase the value of your home and property. Mature trees and attractive landscaping will make your property more appealing to buyers or tenants. Great landscaping will often increase the value of your home more than a kitchen or bathroom remodel.
- They are adequately trained in how to safely remove trees while using the right equipment and avoiding any damage to your home or property. Certified arborists are equipped to handle difficult jobs due to storm damage and storm clean-up. You can see how our team at Bushor’s Tree Surgeons was able to help with clean-up efforts after Hurricane Irma.
- They are trained in how to diagnose tree diseases and problems. Just like people, trees can contract infections and diseases. A certified arborist has the knowledge and ability to diagnose your tree’s illness and suggest the best economical solution to ensure the health and survival of your tree.
Looking for a Certified Arborist in Jacksonville, Fl?
If you want to learn more about how a certified arborist can help you care for and service your trees, contact our team at Bushor’s Tree Surgeons to schedule a consultation and find out how we can help.
Bushor’s Tree Surgeons is a tree service company based in Jacksonville, Florida, and services customers in Ponte Vedra Beach and St. Augustine, Florida. Call us at 904-731-9100 or click our Tree Service Jacksonville Fl contact page to learn more and to set up an appointment with one of our certified arborists.