It can be difficult to say goodbye to your beloved tree or to imagine what your property will look like without it. Unfortunately, sometimes trees can develop issues or pose a threat to your home, property, children, or pets. Considering trees have so much to offer and add significant value to your property, tree removal is often a difficult decision to make.
Before deciding on tree removal, you should always consult with a tree specialist to see if there is a solution for your tree’s issues or if removal is the best option. While you should never make quick judgments about tree removal, you should act quickly before the problem gets out of hand and becomes a dangerous situation. The longer a dead or diseased tree is left unattended, the more dangerous it becomes to live with and to remove.
8 Reasons to Consider Tree Removal
- The tree is diseased or unhealthy. Take a look at the crown of the tree and the branches. Are they dying or showing other signs of tree decay? You may need to consult a professional to determine the cause and if the diseased tree can be nurtured back to health. Schedule a tree removal consultation with our team of ISA certified arborists to diagnose your tree’s condition.
- The tree is overgrown and dangerously close to your home. Trees grow larger over time, which is why it is vital to plant trees a safe distance from your home or valued property. If this step was never taken when planting the tree, there may be no way to keep the tree’s excessive growth at bay.
- The tree is damaged, split, or severely broken. Hurricanes and intense storms often cause severe damage to trees, which is often irreversible. If a large portion of the tree is damaged, it may be time to consider tree removal.
- The tree is excessively dropping branches. If your tree is losing limbs frequently, you should have it inspected for disease or other structural issues. Sudden branch failure may be perfectly normal for your tree, so be sure to consult a tree specialist before taking further action.
- The tree is leaning toward your home, yard, or high traffic area. A leaning tree is a dangerous situation that should always be taken care of immediately. Only a tree specialist should be trusted to make a decision about removing a leaning tree.
- The tree is obstructing your view of traffic. If your tree is endangering you or your neighbors’ view of a busy road, have this tree trimmed or completely removed to prevent dangerous driving conditions.
- The tree has lost its structural integrity. This may not be obvious to the average tree owner, so it is important to have a professional inspect your tree if you have any concerns.
- The tree is dead. If your tree has died, this should be an obvious reason to have the tree removed immediately.
Never attempt to remove a tree on your own. Trees are massive and require the care of a team of tree experts to handle the removal process. Our team of tree specialists and certified arborists at Bushor’s Tree Surgeons specialize in difficult-to-remove trees.
Looking for Tree Removal Services in Jacksonville, Fl?
If you want to learn more about whether or not you should have a tree removed, contact our certified team at Bushor’s Tree Surgeons to schedule a consultation.
Bushor’s Tree Surgeons is a tree service company in Jacksonville, Florida, and services customers in Ponte Vedra Beach and St. Augustine, Florida. Our team offers five-star tree removal services in Jacksonville, Florida. Call us at 904-731-9100 or click our Tree Service Jacksonville Fl contact page to learn more and to set up an appointment with one of our certified arborists.