Even if you are not a “nature lover,” it can be a bit sad when a tree needs to be removed. Many of us have good memories with the trees in our properties or parks. They provide shade, places to play hide-and-seek, a place to climb, a nice place to have a picnic under, and they look nice too.
Construction aside, sometimes trees need to be removed if they are sick, diseased, or pose a threat to your property or loved ones. Trees can add great value to people’s property and lives, so it can be hard to let them go, but if your tree is putting people, property or other trees at risk, it’s time to consider tree removal.
Most of us are not tree experts, and cannot always tell what’s in the best interest for the tree – this is when you call a tree specialist in. A tree specialist/certified arborist can examine the tree and determine if it can stay, if it can be moved elsewhere, or if it needs to be taken down and removed permanently.
As Jacksonville tree specialists, our team of certified arborists at Bushor’s Tree Surgeons are experts in tree removal, but we do love trees and try to save them and keep them in their spot if possible.
If you are questioning tree removal, don’t push it off. Contact a tree specialist right away to determine if the tree is a hazard. The longer a dead, diseased, or dangerous tree is left unattended, the more likely it can cause problems or hurt someone.
Reasons to Consider Tree Removal
- The tree is diseased or unhealthy. Is the tree showing signs of tree decay or have a lot of dead branches? You may need to consult a professional to determine if the tree is sick and if it can be nurtured back to health. Schedule a tree removal consultation with our team of ISA certified arborists to diagnose your tree’s condition.
- The tree is overgrown and dangerously close to your home. If the tree is too close, it can pose a danger to your home with falling branches. See if the tree can be replanted a safe distance from your home.
- The tree is damaged, split, or severely broken. Intense storms can often cause severe damage to trees, which is often irreversible. If a large portion of the tree is damaged, it may be time to consider tree removal. Get the tree checked out.
- The tree is excessively dropping branches. If your tree is losing limbs frequently, you should have it inspected for disease or other structural issues. Sometimes, branch loss is normal, and the tree shouldn’t be removed.
- The tree is leaning toward your home, yard, or high traffic area. A leaning tree is a dangerous situation that should always be taken care of immediately. A tree specialist can make the proper decision about removing a leaning tree.
- The tree is obstructing your view of traffic. If your tree is endangering you or your neighbors’ view of a busy road, have this tree trimmed or completely removed to prevent dangerous driving conditions.
- The tree has lost its structural integrity. The average person may not be able to tell if a tree is structurally sound or not. Get a professional inspection of your trees to see if you have any concerns on your property.
- The tree is dead. If your tree has died, this should be removed immediately.
Looking for Tree Removal Services in Jacksonville, FL?
Look to the professionals to remove a tree from your yard. Tree removal can be dangerous and it requires the care and expertise of a team of certified arborists to handle the removal process. Our team of tree specialists at Bushor’s Tree Surgeons specialize in tree removal in Jacksonville.
If you want to learn more about whether or not you should have a tree removed, contact our Jacksonville arborists at Bushor’s Tree Surgeons to schedule a consultation.
Bushor’s Tree Surgeons is a tree service company in Jacksonville, Florida, and services customers in Ponte Vedra Beach and St. Augustine, Florida. Our team offers five-star tree removal services in Jacksonville, Florida. Call us at 904-731-9100 or click our Tree Removal contact page to learn more and to set up an appointment with one of our certified arborists.